Effective Marketing Strategy
Why Your Brand Needs an Email Strategy
Email is arguably your strongest tool in your digital marketing strategy. Chances are, your target audience uses email, and checks their inboxes daily (99% of consumers do). It’s for this reason that 87% of B2B marketers and 79% of B2C marketers use email as one of their core organic digital marketing tactics. Email is the one chance you have to completely curate the message your reader sees, and then deliver it directly to their inbox. Marketers who utilise email marketing see strong ROI – as much as 42:1. Personalisation is one of the most powerful aspects of email marketing. You can segment your audience into specific categories based on their past interactions with your brand, on their job title or duties, on their online behaviour, or a vast number of other criteria. This detailed level of personalisation means you can speak directly to the stage of the sales funnel they’re in, ensuring you’re delivering the right message to the right person at the right time. As lucrative as email can be, brands will only see the results they need if they approach this tactic with expertise, knowledge and skill. Your email marketing campaign can only be as strong as the attention you give it. That’s where Global Marketing Agency comes in. We’re a full-service content and email marketing agency, and our email marketing experts understand how to leverage this medium to produce high-quality results. They’ve worked with brands in a wide variety of industries, including software and technology, consumer goods, health care, education, manufacturing, finance, food and beverage and many more. As such, they know how to tailor messages to every stage of the funnel in B2B and B2C audiences alike.
Email Marketing Services
Email Campaign Management Services
- Targeted Asset Launch Campaigns
- Relevant Drip Email Campaigns
- Automated Emails and Synchronised Sends
- Customised List Segmentation
- Content-Driven Email Marketing Strategy
Get Your Brand In Front of Your Target
Elements of Successful Email Marketing
- Your emails must be well-written. That begins with the subject line and carries through the body of the email, and even into the signature at the end. Email writing is short-form writing, which means every single word counts.
- Plain-text emails might be just what your marketing programme needs. On the other hand, a bright, colourful template may work better for your brand.
- Every email marketing campaign should have specific, measurable goals. Collecting data from your email marketing software, website analytics, social media metrics and other sources gives you insight into your campaign performance.
- Strategic segmentation is one of the key drivers of successful email marketing. Dividing your database into lists based on contact activity, characteristics, position in the sales funnel or other criteria allows you to tailor messages to the reader and gives you more control over your overall email program.
- There are countless types of materials you can share through email, including: Blog posts.
Videos, Case studies, White papers, Quizzes and interactive media, Free or discounted offers.